Tuesday 2 October 2012

Jewellery kit home made

School holidays are on and I have to come up with new ideas to keep my 8 yr old daughter busy . There are a lot of craft and activity kits in the market ,however they are expensive, one time use ones .I dont see any value of money there.
So I gave my daughter a empty oats carton and told her to use her creativity.

1. She cut the carton from the sides to make an opening .







2. Then stuck a pink card paper on the lid










3. Took a piece from a broken hairband and stuck it on the card paper with glue.




4. Stuck some butterfly beads around














5. Drew some shapes and coloured them













6.Added a plastic flower















7. Made compartments using cardboard











8. Stored all her jewellery inside
























No comments:

Post a Comment